Wednesday 17 August 2011

Kindness Manifesto

By Karen Snider
Today I will love myself and see my inner light.
Today I will love the world and always do what’s right.
Today I will look in the mirror and love what I see.
Today I will respect myself and be proud to be me.
Today I will help someone, a stranger or a friend.
Today I will show compassion, on that you can depend.
Today I will be kind in my thoughts, words and deeds.
Today I will lend a hand to someone who’s in need.
Today I will use my heart to guide me all day long.
Today I will be myself and know that I am strong.
Today I will be genuine and mean the words I say.
Today I will have the power to make change in my own way.
Today I will not judge and accept people as they are.
Today I will celebrate differences, we are each a shooting star.
Today I will stand up for those who have no voice.
Today I will remind everyone they always have a choice.
Today I will be grateful for everything I’ve got.
Today I will appreciate all the lessons I am taught.
Today I will be positive and smile all through my day.
Today I will find the good in all that comes my way.
Today I will do all these things, every single one.
Today I will change the world and I ‘ve only just begun.

No comments:

Post a Comment