Thursday 18 August 2011

"The POETree"

After an amazing week that will stay with me forever...after a week of poetry and music...after a week of friendship and love...after a week of discovering found art...I am truly inspired.

I read about the POETree, which is an idea by a woman named Amy Krouse Rosenthal, I thought I would share her gift to Chicago with you.


So...I would love to create a POETree here in Waterloo, Ontario Canada! So my request is to send me your  poetry or your favourite poem by someone else, send me the words that move you and I will take good care of them and share them with the world.  My email is kmac7337@gmail.com.

I am so excited to see what you send!! I will keep you posted as I collect the poems and as I choose the perfect tree!

Yours In Kindness

No comments:

Post a Comment