Wednesday 31 August 2011

Music For Freedom

A Poem From My Heart...with a link at the bottom to A Movie From My Heart...
Thanks to all for the most incredible night.


We came armed with our voices
And armed with our guitars
Our music rang out in the dark
I swear it reached the stars


The energy was electric
You could feel it on your skin
Love and hope filled the room like water
We jumped and dove right in


The sweet strum of every chord
The perfect notes sung just right
The slow crescendo of the moment
The heart song melody of the night


The music filled the theatre
Uniting our souls as one
Hearts beating in time to the sound
Of hope, laughter, love and fun


Magically each person came
To give back and do their part
A simple thing it may seem
But done with the greatest of heart


The music resonates in my soul
Long after the people have gone
The generosity of so many
Inspired by the beauty of song


http://gallery.me.com/karensnider/100000

No comments:

Post a Comment