Sunday 21 August 2011

The power of song...

Music is at the core of who I am. It makes me happy, it comforts me when I am sad, it touches my soul, it is one with my spirit, it is a part of my every day. I believe strongly in the power of song and thought I would share some wise words from some wise people as a prelude to a wonderful video...


"Music is the movement of sound to reach the soul for the education of its virtue." Plato


"Music in the soul can be heard by the universe." Lao Tzu


"Words make you think a thought. Music makes you feel a feeling. A song makes you feel a thought."
E.Y. Harburg


"Music isn't just learning notes and playing them. You learn notes to play the music of your soul."
Katie Greenwood


"Music is the shorthand of emotion" Leo Tolstoy


Enjoy this video...I certainly did!!
http://www.karmatube.org/videos.php?id=2443

2 comments: